GIFT BOOK FOR MOMS!
What people are saying about Jackie Hennessey’s gift book, How to Spread Sanity on a Cracker:
“..Light-hearted, funny and entertaining.” ShePosts.com
“This book is a MUST-HAVE for all moms!” – RhodyMamas
“Definitely a book I would buy as a gift for other moms.” – Kristin Wheeler of MamaLuvsBooks.com
First Place Award Winner, 2013 Great Southeast Book Festival
First Place Award Winner, 2013 IndieReader Discovery Awards
How to Spread Sanity on a Cracker is available at Amazon.com.
Order your copy here! https://www.createspace.com/3578323
How to Spread Sanity on a Cracker is a fun-to-read gift book featuring mommy stories and cheese dip recipes culled from moms across the country. Jackie Hennessey’s book delivers a strong dose of comic relief for all women who find themselves overwhelmed with the temporary insanity that comes with motherhood.
- What to do when your child tells his preschool teacher that you let him drink wine
- How to make Tex-Mex Cream Cheese Dip
- The effectiveness of the animal catcher as a behavioral modification device
- How to make Cheddar Cheese Dip with Dried Figs
- The horrors of shopping with kids
This laugh-out-loud book can’t help but bring a smile to women everywhere. Honest and uncensored, the experiences recounted and the recipes shared make How to Spread Sanity on a Cracker a must have for every mothers’ kitchen.