What people say about How to Spread Sanity on a Cracker:
“This book is a MUST-HAVE for all moms!” – RhodyMamas
“..Light-hearted, funny and entertaining.” ShePosts.com
“This book makes a great gift for any mom of young children.” – Lori Verni-Fogarsi, author of Momnesia
“These (stories from moms) are laugh out loud, share with your hubby even if he doesn’t care funny. However, my hubby laughed out loud with me…” – Lisa from Sweeties Freebies
“This gorgeous gal will have you nodding your head in agreement and rolling on the floor laughing.” – The Bay magazine
“Definitely a book I would buy as a gift for other moms.” – Kristin Wheeler of MamaLuvsBooks.com
“Jackie makes you feel that you’re not alone….The best thing about this book is that even though it’s full of vents, whines and hilarious stories of motherhood, it is evident, from every single story, that a mother’s love is intense, amazing and unconditional.” – Merely Mothers
“This book is a good read for any mother and makes a great Mother’s day gift.” – Emily Reviews
“It’s light-hearted and real, full of great stories that nearly every mom can relate to.” – Lisa Weidknecht of PlanetWeidknecht.com
News and Reviews:
- Jackie is featured in Bluntmoms.com: http://www.bluntmoms.com/pale-mom-legs/
- Jackie is interviewed in Newport Life Magazine: http://www.newportri.com/newportlifemagazine/features/the-revelation-project/article_5fdb0408-6446-11e4-b27c-af20e031beed.html
- Jackie is featured on ScaryMommy.com again: http://www.scarymommy.com/the-ubiquitous-arm-dangle/
- Jackie guest blogs again at Bluntmoms.com http://www.bluntmoms.com/boys-get-easier-age/
- Providence Business News talks with Jackie about her Indie Discovery Award. People in the News Q & A feature, June 24, 2013.
- Jackie is honored to join fellow author Elyse Major (Tinkered Treasures) at her third Give & Glam event at Belle Mer in Newport, Rhode Island! For more information, visit http://rhodeisland.giveandglam.com/home/meet-the-author-jackie-hennessey-elyse-major/.
- Jackie is honored to be a part of the Listen to Your Mother Providence cast! See the story here.
- Jackie shares her Romantic Reads recommendations with fellow local authors.
- Author Sunday with Lee-Ann Graff-Vinson features Jackie. http://leeanngraffvinson.com/?p=457
- East Haven Patch writes about Jackie’s recent book signing here.
- Janice Christopher interviews Jackie on “What’s Ideal for You” Internet Radio here.
- Merely Mothers reviews Jackie’s new book (July 2012).
- From Rhode Island’s premiere digital news site, GoLocalProv.com, “Jackie Hennessey’s New Book Offers Comic Relief (and Recipes) for Moms,” here.
- Fellow mom blogger, Renaissance Mom, features a special review and giveaway for Jackie’s book here.
- Jackie’s book featured in The Bay magazine.
- MamaLuvsBooks – Popular mom blogger, Kristin Wheeler’s review and giveaway for How to Spread Sanity on a Cracker.
- Straight from RI’s own RhodyMamas – A fun review and giveaway of Jackie’s new book.
- Book review for How to Spread Sanity on a Cracker by Julee Morrison of Mommy’s Memorandum. “The book is unique..there are some hilarious stories from moms across the nation. They made me laugh out loud. There is just so much I can relate to inside these pages.” – Julee Morrison
- Metro Parent reviews How to Spread Sanity on a Cracker
- Jackie’s new venture featured in Bloggy Moms’ Own Your Dreams post.
- Author Amy DeLuca features Jackie’s knack for pink promotions in her blog.
- Book review from Emily Reviews.
- Read a review of How to Spread Sanity on a Cracker by Monkey Times Five.
- Mommy Workouts touts How to Spread Sanity on a Cracker as a must-read for moms.
- Read an inspiring article about Jackie’s journey by columnist Monica Rodgers of TLC’s Parentables.
- Here from Sheposts.com, “Self Publishing Helps Blogger’s Mission of Spreading Sanity and Fun” by Courtney Caligiuri Buteau.
- Read a book review for How to Spread Sanity on a Cracker from Lisa Weidknecht of popular mommy blog, PlanetWeidknecht.com.
- Read a four-star book review from Momnesia author Lori Verni-Fogarsi.
- Click here to read a review for Jackie’s book at sweetiesfreebies.com.
- “New book encourages moms with shared experiences, comfort food.” Read more from the PR News Channel.
- Mom’s book mixes whines with cheese. Read more at the Barrington Patch.
- Read about Jackie’s appearance at the Red Tent event in the Cranston Herald.